- Name - Vijender Yadav
- Pass Out year and branch - 2003 , Computers
- The year in which the firm was set up - 2009
- Motivating factors - After working in a startup for 5 years, working at every level and division of the company, I felt I can do more. I was passionate to start my own company and do things in a better way than what I had experienced. My motivation was to run a company which can build products that can have a good impact on society as well as make impact in people's life.
- Selection criteria of business domain - My experience was in network security and remote access domain. Naturally my interest grew in the same domain and we chose to build products in this domain.
- Funding Sources (Initially) - We did consulting work for some time to fund the development work and slowly grew the product line.
- Overall Success factors associated with the ventures - Passion to do good is very important. Without a strong team the business will eventually fail.
- Role of A I T in cultivating the seed of Entrepreneurial spirit - At AIT, I was exposed to different clubs, technical events and cultural events. FRom the first year, I was involved in organizing the events and not just participating. It helped me to identify and hone my leadership skills. Workting through chaos, managing events at siginificant scale, working with and managing people from different regions and cultures with both good and bad communication skills, helped me to better shape my communication and operations skills. Participating and winning technical events gave me confidence and proof of my technical abilities. Staying in hostel made sure that I was working through different challenges living with people from different parts of country.
In final year, I was part of the placement cell which gave me good interaction with industry.
- Any special training , platforms , circles helped you to begin your journey ( like M I T C O N , N E N , M E C D etc ) . Please mention special names in todays context which will be useful for Alma Matter - We did not have access to any such platforms apart from Inter-collegiate tech fests. I think more interactions with industry and leading colleges like IITs and COEPs will benefit the college.